Re: one todo list to rule them all?
November 17, 2010
- Desktop app syncing to a site and allowing offline work – yes
- Item prioritization – yes. Ant it is visual, in a unique work-hours calendar, so estimation happens right away also.
- Main and sub-categories -no. Unfortunately at the moment it is just main categories (task lists)
- Cross-platform desktop software – yes. It is a java app.
- Sharing between users or just public access to the lists – yes, if you connect it to Basecamp (in the futute we’ll have our own way of make tasks visible to others)
- Mobile support – no.
Other bonus points for the app is that it is closely integrated with email and allows tracking of requests communicated in email conversations so it is really easy to manage a thread, identify a request and attach a personal task to it which you can quickly plan/estimate in the work-hours calendar.